Monday 30 April 2018

Zodiac SAL - Aries

Bussiness aus usual - am am busy as usual - so I just sneak in here on the very last day of the month to present you my Zodiac SAL update. Everything else should follow and be caught up shortly, I do promise!

This month's sign is Aries, which kind of make this an easy month for me as I am an Aries myself and therefore, everything I stitch could be shoehorned in here! Nevertheless, I did still stitch the backside for the April Diamond ornament, it's just the finish-finishing I keep not getting around to.






The princess for the month (even though I didn't get to stitch her fob yet, yet again...) is Belle, which pleases me greatly - she's one of my favourite Disney princesses, and I don't mind being compared to her at all ;) I think it suits her quite well, too - she's quite headstrong and stubborn and certainly an original!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Very pretty!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Zodiac SAL. Is Belle Beauty & The Beast? The one with the Library? I'd take that as a good choice!