Tuesday 30 January 2018

Zodiac SAL - Capricorn

I am still very late this month, but at least it's not the 31st! Hopefully I can better myself by another two days, or I'm going to get a problem...

Here's the January ornament - garnet - with a backside added and fully finished. I had those beads left over from doing Angel of Frost a few years back, and they were just perfect for this!



Again, I did not get to stitch a princess fob, and Elsa has yet to be stitched as well...the ornament-less princess of the month is Cinderella. I can kind of see that, she definitely has the dream big, work hard mentally down!

10 comments:

Magical Mystery said...

The beads are indeed perfect for this! It looks wonderful!

Considering all that you HAVE done and had to do outside of stitching it's not surprising you didn't do all you wanted to - sadly we can't make extra hours in a day without loosing sleep.

Brigitte said...

Ohhh, das ist wunderschön geworden. Und vor allem ganz fertiggestellt. Das ist ja auch nicht zu unterschätzen, denn dafür braucht man doch einiges an Extra-Zeit.

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely FFO!

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous. I like the red!

Katie said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part this month. This is such a cute ornie.

Bethan said...

Such a lovely ornie x

Joysze said...

You have a new blog!! This is sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!

Leonore Winterer said...

Thank you :) Yes, making extra hours sadly is a skill I don't have...and I don't function well with less sleep, so not an option either!

Magical Mystery said...

If you did have that skill I'd be over at your place learning how faster than light :D Less sleep isn't good for anyone so I can understand not wanting to sleep less.